Wow, it is hard to believe that I am here, Director and owner of my own business. A long envisioned passion to empower leaders, inspire teams and give rise to workplace culture that is values-based, respectful, inclusive and of course full of fun and laughter.
Up until now I have worked full time in government and corporate settings as a senior manager and leader, in the organisational development and capability development sphere, while living my passion and true purpose in my ‘spare time’ coaching amazing individual leaders.
I reached a point where my passion for developing emotionally intelligent, confident, and courageous leaders was pulling me to hard so I am stepping out to offer my services to you full time.
Throughout my career I have experienced significant transformation and achievement as well as tough and momentum halting challenges. Every experience has given me something for the next and as much as the tough ones were tough, I am here now with more resilience, experience, expertise and insight to share with you.
If there is one thing that I can offer it is expertise with experience, I have lived and breathed the rollercoaster ride of leadership and what that means for myself, my team and the organisation.
I wish to work with organisations and their leaders that want to embody a values-based workplace culture where differences are valued, strengths are embraced, change is championed and everyone is inspired to contribute to greater whole.
I call myself a Townsville local, lived here for 18 years now with no desire to move on. This amazing community has so much to offer, and our industries, local businesses and organisations are the life blood of the region.
Thank you for your interest and I do hope to work with you soon.
Oh by the way…
- I’m a girl from the bush and learnt many life skills on the land with my favourite pass time riding my horse mustering cattle with my amazing dad.
- I love the outdoors, going for a run, scaling Castle Hill in Townsville discovering the many trails, anything active.
- I do have a creative streak with a love for knitting, sewing and blending essential oils to make the perfect remedy.
Academic & Professional
I have over 12 years experience in within the public sector and have become known as the ‘Change Champion’, focusing on capability program development for managers and leaders, with extensive proven success in mentoring some of the highest performing managers to do their greatest work.
In addition to this, I bring over 7+ years experience in customer service, retail and sales management operating at a high level of performance, with both myself and my team receiving many awards and accolades.
CREDENTIALS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Certified Social and Emotional Intelligence Coach (SEIP®)
- Certified Master Neuro-Linguistics Practitioner (NLP)
- Bachelor of Commerce in Retailing Management (Major in Marketing)
- Graduate Diploma Human Resource Management
- Member Institute for Social and Emotional Intelligence
- Member of Institute of Managers and Leaders (MIML)
- Certified Member of Australian Human Resource Institute (MAHRI)
- Diploma of Nutrition (non-clinical advisor)
- Certificate IV Massage Therapy (Chakra Balancing and Aromatherapy Cleansing)
I have also mastered the art of nailing the Job Application Process, achieving 100% success in obtaining every role that I was truly aligned and invested in. I now love sharing my proven method to help clients easily achieve their dream roles
Schedule a free coaching session below:
BOOK YOUR FREE COACHING SESSION
BOOK YOUR FREE COACHING SESSION